Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
1. Personal Data
Personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address when you register with our Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however, your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features or accessing certain products provided on our Site.
2. Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of Your Information
Your information allows us to provide you a better and customized experience. Therefore, we may use the information collected about you via our Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding our website and mobile application to you.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site, offer new products, services and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as required.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of our Site and products.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Send you a periodic newsletter.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
1. By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
2. Marketing Communications
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
3. Online Postings
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
4. Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
1. Cookies and Web Beacons
2. Website Analytics
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Options Regarding Your Information
1. Account Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by contacting us using the contact information provided.
2. Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Contacting us using the contact information provided.
- By selecting the “Unsubscribe” option from our email messages.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Revisions: 08 March 2018